Friday, September 13, 2013

Life stops for now

I'm in GA for my infusion, #20 I think. 

I am exhausted. My mom woke me up this morning to tell me that my sister had shot and killed her boyfriend last night......so many overwhelming emotions. I mourn for the man who lost his life and cannot begin to imagine his daughter and his parents heartache this morning. My heart breaks for my nephew when he has to be told what's happened...for my parents and their guilt knowing that their child killed someone else. I don't know what happened yet, I only know she shot and killed him and she is being charged with first degree murder, and from what I could look up on the Internet (not the best source, but my only availability as I sat for my infusion this morning answering family phone calls and trying to get our bearings), she will have life in prison or the death penalty. I feel like I'm in a bad movie............ Prayers are needed for ALL involved in the horror. 


1 comment: