Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Back in Life

So it's been 10 months since my last post, and life altering family drama. Nothing has changed...and I'm choosing not to talk much about my sister on this blog. All I will say is that I've begun taking medication for my anxiety and that has helped. I am still feeling great..thanks to my Benlysta infusions. I am still getting them every 4 weeks, but now I'm getting them in an office in Jackson, TN instead of Atlanta, GA....which means an hour commute each way instead of six!
We also just went on vacation with my mom, sister (not the one in jail) and her three kids, and my Mimi and Bud. We had a great time and I truly enjoyed getting to see my family. After being gone for a little over a week, I can say that I am glad to be home!
 Here's the view from my swing in the back yard..it's a welcome sight and so very peaceful. This is where I belong.
 I do have a new haircut (I have put on weight due to medication and needed a change). And I'm glad to be home!
 Ella McCray, Tip, and me at the beach...more pictures to come;)
All the boys...my nephews and Tip at the condo in Navarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment