Monday, September 1, 2014

Here's How It Turned Out


Well, this is how the cotton candy costume turned out. It wasn't exactly what we are going for, but I worked with what I could find at Walmart last minute without pushing myself over the edge. The funny thing is I saw one of his teachers there and she borrowed the idea as well...look how cute they look together!
Ellen McCray also got to go to a football game with one of her friends this past Saturday. This means I got another bit of rest having only one child to put to bed that evening. Overall she said she had a wonderful time and I got a little more rest. I'm thankful to have great friends where I live. This is part of the reason I would never move, even being so far away from home. I miss my family and there's times I definitely would like to be at home. But I have to say, God has blessed us with a great group of friends. Friends that will be here till the day I die, to help me when I need it, and for our children to have friends to grow up with. It's my friends that help me the most sometimes. Today when I'm tired, and my husband has made other plans to help other friends and family that need assistance, it's my friends that help me with the kids.  I believe that God places people in our lifes for a reason. It's very evident to me why he gave me the friends he did. Without them I don't know what I would do, especially being so far from home.
Thank you to my friend Jen who also took Ella McCray to Dove Camp today for the Opening Day of Dove Season....in the rural area we live in, hunting is a big part of life. I love all of my good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment