Sunday, January 25, 2015

Life is Hard


I should believe this...but sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with this "lonely" feeling that I find myself asking God why...not why lupus, not why do I have emotional difficulties to overcome, but why did you not give me someone to help me through all the hurdles life has to thrown at me? I'm assuming the most obvious answer is that He wants me to depend on no one but Him, He wants me to trust His path and purpose of everything in my life and that He is molding me with these experiences for some unknown but greater purpose. But my path sure is lonely and difficult right now. I know logically....that this too shall pass. I wish I could press fast forward or float through my life right now numb to reality. I'm just tired. Really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment