Saturday, June 15, 2013

Full Speed






























I'm loving life at full speed!!!! For 5 long years, my Lupus has effected what I can do each day. And now, I feel great and am actually doing whatever I want without thinking about how I'm going to feel afterwards!
My 5 year old had a friend spend the night last night and we are baby sitting a friend's kitten, so we have three kittens in the house, and I have tutored this week for 6 hours, ran errands, swam with the kids, gone to the store, had a girl 's night out, and soo much more! I know this doesn't sound like an  "accomplishment" to a normal person, but it is to a lupie!
My possibilities seem endless right now! Oh, I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I am officially a 1st grade teacher next year!!! If I forgot, it's because of the Lupus!

No comments:

Post a Comment