Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Our dads are great contributors to our lives and to who we are as adults. They help decide not only our genetic makeup, but who we want to be as an adult and what we look for in a spouse. I love my dad very much and would credit him for a lot of who I am today. Because of my dad I am loving, neat and cleanly, not caught up in money, committed to my marriage, stubborn, competitive, and so many more things. He also taught me that I could do anything I wanted, and that I could do it just as well as a boy, if not better;) Thank you daddy for everything you have done for us growing up. I know that you made many sacrifices and that it wasn't always easy. Today, I hope you see how much you mean to us and how you have helped to mold each of us in so many ways. Happy Father's Day!

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment