Wednesday, July 10, 2013

6 month Check Up

It's time for my 6 month check up with my rheumy, so GA here we come! My dr appointment and infusion are one week apart (that was as close as we could get them), so I have loaded the kids up and a 9 day vacation is in store, just in time before school starts back on August 5th!

So we drove 6 hours today and now we are at my Moma's and I'm letting the kids swim out a little energy before supper time.
At my last dr appointment, 6 months ago, I was feeling horrible and asking to start chemo...this time I feel normal and want to tell him how wonderful my Benlysta is!! I also have to run by my specialty pharmacy and pick up my Limbrel, which is only carried by a handful of pharmacies...the things I would do for my meds:)
I am also excited to visit with my sister and and the kids with their cousins. It should be a fun trip!!

And I took a picture of myself after being in the car all day...progress.







No comments:

Post a Comment