Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ellijay and Stone Mountain

Okay....so I thought I posted this three days ago and just got to thinking anout some of the pics that I thought I'd already shared...thought I was being LUPIE, turns out I did post them, i just never finalized the post! So ignore the duplicate pictures from Stone Mt and my dad's!

Today was a full day. We started by driving up to see my dad and stepmom in Ellijay, about an hour and half from here. We got to visit with my stepsister and stepbrother and two of our cousins. We enjoyed visiting and cooking out, but the kids had the most fun with marbles and a sling shot:) After lunch, we packed up (with an extra cousin in tow), and headed back to my moms for a quick nap and then we decided to go to Stone Mt. to see the laser show....unfortunately, it rained and after getting soaked and hearing thunder, we packed up and left right before the laser show would have started....and we still didn't get home until 11:00. I'm pooped, but the kids had a great time and I'm so very glad to see my sweet nephew, Riley Tate!











No comments:

Post a Comment