Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back To Life

We've been busy here. We went to visit my dad and stepmom, went to Stone Mountain fir a laser show (we got rained out), swam, have gone out for pizza and ice cream (it was fun but we got caught in the rain again). I've also babysat these five kiddos for the last three days, from 7:30-3:30....this schedule has been a nice preview of our back to school schedule:) And if you're normal this sounds fine, but if you have lupus this sounds like a flare waiting to happen...I've been fine. No flare, no dramatic fatigue, just a little pain at bedtime...and I'm due for my next IV treatment on Friday. Pretty good. It's nice to be an active, youthful, healthy individual again!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long time coming. Sometimes losing something just makes you appreciate it more, like your cell phone, your keys....your health:) Thank you God for all my blessings.



































No comments:

Post a Comment