Friday, July 12, 2013

Visit with my Rhuemy

So I waited four hours to see my Rhuemy, after driving six hours to get here......but I have to say he's worth it. Any expert on your diagnosis and treatment is worth it. It was a quick visit, maybe 20 minutes, and the first visit where I've felt well since I've seen him the past two or three years. I also got a bone scan, so I'll be interested to see good results, hopefully;) Other than my doctors appointment, its been a lazy visit, just visiting with my family, swimming, and shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cissy
    I came across your blog while searching for the us in lupus website given to me by my Rhuemy. It looks like we have a lot in common. You look to be about my age. I have 3 kids not 4, how do you do it? I just drove back from Charleston, SC where my doctor is. She suggested I start Benlysta. I would love to ask you some questions. Could you email me in all your spare time?? My email is hshiplett@gmail.com
    I do not really know anyone with Lupus, I was diagnosed in 2006 after the birth of my first son. Wishing you a happy and pain free day.

    ReplyDelete