Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Busy 4th

So this 4th of July we ended up staying at home and spending time together as a family. Of course I didn't snap any family shots...I need to try harder to take more pics of me (I don't or haven't in 5 years because I didn't feel like I look like myself...thanks to lupus, a thyroid disorder, and steroids.) But its a resolution.

It was nice to be a little lazy and to have energy:) We took the kids to a new splash park on Saturday. It's free and they had fun, other than falling on the pavement. I think they learned a lesson...when mom says don't run, it's not because she doesn't want you to have fun, she just doesn't want you to get hurt...so LISTEN. We also killed two more chickens, picked blueberries, swam, visited with aunts and uncles, cleaned, and I worked on my classroom. It's refreshing to feel normal:) Now, we are on the way to our church 4th of July celebration...and I promise I will take pictures with me in them!





No comments:

Post a Comment