Sunday, July 28, 2013

Life is Good, Even With a Chronic Illness

My life has been great lately....I would contribute it to having lost my health and livelihood and then, regaining it. If you've read my blog before or you know me then you know it's because of my Benlysta treatments. I go full force now...And I'm a go-getter, especially after being on the sidelines for 5 years.
I also love my home here in Covington, Tn. It's country, and quiet, and God fearing, and hardworking, and everything I didn't have growing up. My children will go to a Christian school and ride 4-wheelers, collect fresh eggs from our Papa's house down our road, grow up with lifelong friends, ride our horses, go fishing and hunting with their parents, get muddy, and camp in our back yard...which brings me to what we are doing tonight...camping in the backyard! We are staycationing in our yard, maybe next year we can take the kids to the lake and camp, but this week Cliff is working and I go back for teacher in-service on Wednesday, so we promised the kids we'd camp this summer and although its not exactly what I had planned, the kids are super excited!! Ill let you know how I feel after a night on an air mattress!

























No comments:

Post a Comment