Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Day Full of Boys

I had the pleasure of spending today with Tip and one of our friends Jack. These two boys never stopped moving and we had a blast. Their energy is a reminder to me that I'm doing pretty good. I'm keeping up and easily! This is a Godsend since last year (or the previous five for that matter) I have barely been able to function, much less keep up. I feel good! And I am thankful to God and my Dr, Dr. Gary Meyerson for putting me on Benlysta. Oh, I almost forgot that I had to have a tetanus shot today, with these two in tow, because I stepped on an old rusty nail out in the barn while looking for our pregnant cat that has run away;( Breaks my heart, but I'm sure she is finding a safe spot to have her kittens.

 
 
Life is good and today we've spent the entire day outside, other then naps:) Here's the view from where I'm sitting....





Pretty great if you ask me. Our last sermon at church was about being grateful for what you are given instead of upset about what you do not have...I choose not to be upset about the health situation I have, instead I choose to be grateful for these two precious lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment