Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Look Forward to Sundays

 
Today is Sunday and I always look forward to Sundays because we get to spend time as a family and because of church. We are very lucky that we have found a church where we feel comfortable and look forward to our Sunday school lessons and getting together with our friends.

Today's lesson was about being grateful for the things God has given you instead of worrying about the things you do not have or want. This is a big "trial" in my life. Having Lupus has its "tests," so to speak, on a daily basis. Worry creeps in and sometimes it leads my daily choices and decisions. Sometimes I worry about what my health will be, or if I won't be around to raise my children, or what I have to say no to because of my limitations with my Lupus. But with God's help, I have to trust that God has a plan for my life and that He will get me through my trials if I will just trust Him. Today made me glad that I have Lupus and grateful for the things I do have...I have two healthy children, I have a healthy husband to provide for us, I have a wonderful home to keep us warm, I have a church family that supports and helps us whenever we are in need, I have my arms to hug my children with, I have all that I need and I am blessed beyond measures. This is what I should always remember.


Ella McCray climbing on our play set in her p.j.s


Tip sliding while we enjoyed a little bit of play time outside since it finally feels nice!


Bebe playing softball with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment