Monday, April 15, 2013

Springtime!!!

Ok, so it finally feels like springtime!!! I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing my monogrammed hat a lot...sometimes taking a shower and drying your hair just takes too much time and energy (or too many spoons:). I also have to say that I got a pair of jeans on today that I haven't been able to wear in years:) I might have been stuffed in them today, but they zipped!! I'm anxious to see what the scales say when I go for my next infusion...I lost five pounds last month, so maybe we hit 10?! On another note, I stepped on a rusty old nail on in the barn today, so guess who gets to get a tetanus shot tomorrow? If I had a normal immune system I probably wouldn't worry with it, but better safe than sorry.

I also took they kids to play today and then we had ball practice again...overall, it was a great day.









No comments:

Post a Comment