Monday, April 1, 2013

Home At Last

We drove 6 hours home today!! The kids were great but my body was not. It aches, no it hurts. I'm hurting so much tonight. I'm also so tired. I'm laying in bed right now, and tonight will be short and sweet so I can try to go to bed, it will be a fight between the fatigue and the pain.

Cliff got home earlier and then we loaded back up to head to Ella McCray's softball practice. She did well. She seems like a natural athlete (she must take after her mom-although my kids wouldn't know it thanks to Lupus)! Then we headed out to eat Mexican for our family night and we couldn't head home until we'd bought our little athlete some new cleats. She loved then so much she wore them out of the store.Tomorrow I will finish cleaning up the house, doing laundry, and the grocery store...and a NAP:) Good night.





















No comments:

Post a Comment