Sunday, August 17, 2014

In All Directions

Today we were going in all different directions. Cliff took Tip to church and then to the Air Show in Halls County. Ella McCray spent the night last night with her grandmother and I went to church at the church/school where I teach for our Orientation. Busy can be good;)



Tip had a blast, Ella McCray didn't want to come home and I got to meet all my parents and work in my classroom for a bit. I love where I work. It's truly a blessing to go to work each day and to get to teach children as my ministry to The Lord.
But before the day was over, We are at my mother-in-laws house and Tip was accidently pushed into a table. Luckily his gash didn't need stitches! It never ends...I guess there will always be something that goes wrong. On a better note, I want to thank you for your prayers for Sarah. She is off her ventilator!!!! Prayer can be so very powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment