Sunday, August 24, 2014

Revival and Just Enough Spoons Today!

So after a restful day yesterday and a nap today, I feel better! Amazing, but rest and stress are the two biggest factors in my day-to-day strength and stamina. I would not have believed that before I had Lupus....I would have said that it is all in your head... But clearly doctors say that for a reason!
So at the end the day, I feel a bit revived. Not normal… but closer than I was yesterday. God is good to me and I know that no matter how I feel each day, I have to enjoy each day as it comes, find the joy around me and focus on those moments and those little "happies". Life is short and if each day is lived in pain, it's still a life to be grateful for. At the end of today, I had just enough spoons to get through!! Yay for today!





[INFOGRAPHIC] From Achieve Clinical Research - another great infographic on lupus, this time for Lupus Awareness Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment