Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Georgia on My Mind

Today was a driving day. We got up and packed for our drive to GA and then on Wednesday, our drive to Disney World. I decided this morning that this week is going to be a grand adventure for Ella McCray and me. We enjoyed driving and singing together, then we stopped a Steak 'N Shake for hamburgers and milkshakes. We saw a homeless man and Ella McCray insisted we take that "hopeless" man some lunch, so we did! Then we loaded back up and drove the rest of the way to Marietta.
This was the most painful trip I've had, I'm not on any more arthritis meds and I hurt all the way from TN to GA. My joints hurt to bend and driving means my fingers, my elbows, my hips, and my knees stay bent for all 6 hours....But the good news is that we made it and and had great mother-daughter bonding time:) Makes this "us" worth the pain in LupUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment