Wednesday, February 27, 2013

There's No Place Like Home

There's no place like home.
Just like Dorothy...I'm glad to be home!!! There is not a replacement for home. Having your own bed, a closet to put your things in, and the familiarity of your own space with your order!! It's priceless. When we pulled into Covington, I snapped this picture coming through our town square as I thought "I'm glad to be back in Covington, TN!"

I'm glad to see this sweet little face again! Oh how we missed our boys.....


I felt great this morning...I slept well (compared to the last week) and only had to get up once with Tip. By 8:00 this morning, I already had the house back in order...toys were in their appropriate places, laundry was washed and put away, the house was straightened, the toilets scrubbed, the candles lit to give our house it's "familiar" smell. I had enough energy to coupon and get the bills in order! But then nap time came and the children slept...and then I began to crash. My energy fell out, I don't know where it went but it has left the building. Needless to say, dinner is still on the stove, books were read, children were played with, artwork was produced, folders were signed, and I still have to conquer the grocery store tonight! I do NOT want to!!! And yes...I am breaking in Daddy's new coozie we brought back from our trip. I NEED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment