Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Disney Life

So I have to give a huge thanks to my mom...our trip to Disney World was her Christmas gift, and it was magical. We drove 6 hours into GA and stayed the night at home, then we drove 7 1/2 hours to Disney with 4 children. They did great though! We stayed in the Art of Animation Hotel and stayed 4 days. We went to the Magic Kingdom two days and the Animal Kingdom on our last day. They had a blast, as did I. I had to stay hopped up on pain meds and a little alcohol to numb the pain from three full days of nothing but walking. But I tried not to focus on it and trusted God to get me through...and He did!!







Art of Animation pool...the kids loved it and since it was 80degrees and higher, they swam everyday!


Our first day!

We ate in Downtown Disney the first night at The Rainforest Cafe.

Took a picture with Lightening McQueen for our brother, since he didn't get to come on this trip;(

What a chubby face....but I'm trying to take more pictures with me in them! This made me realize its time to start dieting and exercising!

All four of the kiddos with Sheriff at our hotel.
Taking the Ferry to Magic Kingdom.

First day, we kept the kids out late to watch the fireworks...they all fell asleep on the way home!


Lunch at Cinderella's Castle with the princesses was the highlight of the trip! Here is Jasmine.
And Snow White!


Riding Dumbo....I remember this ride from when I was little!
Dumbo!



The girls got their faces painted in the Animal Kingdom.

Loving the pool and water park at our hotel.




On the way home, we stopped in Marietta again so that I could have my Benlysta infusion. I didn't have anyone to leave Ella McCray with, so she went with me.


 
Funny, this time the fatigue hit during my infusion instead of the next day...maybe because I was already so worn out from our vacation and vigorous activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment