Sunday, February 10, 2013

Long time!

So I have not posted in a week...not because life was boring, but because I had so much going on that I didn't have a minute to spare. Here are some pictures from this week....


Ella McCray learned her address and got mail from her teacher...and stickers!

Tip is trying to save his puppy from a fire!
This week, Tip turned 3!!! Time sure does fly.
We had a break in the rainy and cold weather and we took advantage by taking a family trip to the park.

We had to pick up lots of auction items for our school, but we took a break to let the boys play!
 
I also am finished with our PTO fundraiser (it was last night) and now I will have much more time!! It was successful, but being a perfectionist, there are things I would change if I could! But it's OVER!!!
Tipton Christian Academy - Covington, TN
I also got biopsy results back...and one test showed nothing, but the specialized immnioflouresant test showed a skin condition and pattern indicative of Lupus. I'm not sure if its subcutaneous or disciod, they couldn't tell me, but it is Lupus. So, I have to call and talk to my rheumy, but it sounds like my immune system is still kicking and we'll have to start CellCept, or chemo....It's been a rough week with all this, not to mention family issues ...I have asked God when he'll stop throwing me all these lessons and work on someone else for a bit...I need a break. Just for a bit.
God doesn't give us what we can handle, God helps us handle what we've been given.God doesn’t give us what we can handle, God helps us handle what we are given.
 
Trying to remember these...especially this last one!
 
In life, God doesn't give us the people we want. Instead he gives us the people we need. To teach us, to love us, and to make us exactly the way we should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment