Thursday, March 28, 2013

Benlysta Infusion Today

Well, today is my infusion. As of today, I've been one these infusions for one year!! They have made my daily life much better, and I will continue to take Benlysta infusions once every four weeks for the rest of my life. My doctor said we will add to them if needed, but they will become a constant in my medical treatment. I'm grateful today because my children are healthy. I watched both of them fall asleep yesterday and I couldn't help but thank God for my life and for my blessings. LupUS has made me thankful for the US in my life.

So now it's time to start doing Easter activities with the kids. I've found lots of good stuff on Pinterest, including egg hunts in the bath and glow-in the dark egg hunts. The kids are enjoying being here with their cousins. We even got to see my Dad and Barbara this time, which was nice. I'm glad I get to come home once a month to see my family. Living so far from all my loved ones is hard sometimes, and now that I have to come once a month for my treatments, I have begun to look forward to seeing my family. Like I said, I am very blessed:)



No comments:

Post a Comment