Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yucky Day

So Cliff now has the stomach bug and Tip is getting it (or has a milder version). The bug has invaded: I think today will be a lazy, pj day. It's a good thing that everyone can lay around and recoup (me too-from taking care of everybody and the normal aches and pains of my Lupus). My right shoulder has gotten bad over the past few weeks. It hurts a lot and is very weak. I am having a hard time lifting it and opening things with it. My back is also very weak. I am assuming that this is all a result of my arthritis medicine being taken out of the mix. I'm not sure if it masked the pain or stopped the symptoms, but I sure do miss my Etodolac (even if it was causing my stomach to erode and bleed). I'm not sure that my Lupus will ever be pain-free...but at least the Benlysta has helped with my energy and lessened my flare activity. I can't expect it to make everything go away. But I wish I could!
Lazy days


We'll, it's turned out to be a sunny and fairly warm day. We all are playing and sitting outside to get out of the house and away from the germs. Tip is practicing his casting, Ella McCray is swinging and Cliff and I are soaking up a little sun:)





No comments:

Post a Comment