Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Getting Ready for a Birthday

So today we started getting ready for Ella McCray's 5th birthday party on Friday night...a slumber party with 9 five year olds!! We went to WalMart ans she picked out plates and napkins...it was fun to see her get so excited about picking things out herself! She loved it....and it made it easier on me, because I just threw it in the buggy! I'm loving the days I've had with her lately where we can talk and laugh...she's getting old enough that I can really enjoy her.


Even the colors she picked look more "big" to me...I think five just seems like a big milestone. She'll be starting Kindergarten next year, which I would probably cry about except I'm going to be the kindergarten teacher at her school:)

When the kids wake up from naps, I think we'll try this project below for Ella McCray's birthday party vases! We'll see how they turn out.
As far as Lupus goes, I'm doing okay lately. Not great, but not bad. I feel okay and my pain is more manageable. I'm down to two pain pills a day. I think that when Cliff gets all of his job situations worked out I'll feel a weight lifted. I'm still eating healthy and working out every day and I think this has helped, if nothing else it makes me feel better about me and taking control. Looking at Tip today  while we snuggled on the sofa after his nap, I thought gosh, it must be nice to be three!!! He has no worries and loves every minute of life with every bit of himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment