Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oops, I Almost Forgot!

I forgot to put these things in yesterday...I got too excited about Chuck E. Cheese! So I think I have an addiction.....



I owe it all to my mom. I have wonderful memories of boiled peanuts. Every time we took a vacation, it seemed like we got boiled peanuts. They are a southern treat and I couldn't help myself when I saw this big bag in Wal-Mart. This is a comfort food to me...but after doing a little investigating...a healthy comfort food. So I have permission to indulge. This was my lunch yesterday!!!


I should have also mentioned that my sweet husband took me on a date!! This is rare, but we are working on making a date night once a month. We went to see a movie and yes, I did take a picture of myself in the bathroom because Cliff would have looked at me like I were crazy if I had of asked for a picture of the two of us! When we got home from Chuck E. Cheese, we also made spaghetti to send with our Sunday school class to a neighbor with cancer. I hope this brightened her day and made her feel loved.


Tomorrow, we will be grocery shopping and having a family fun night!!!!! The kids beg for their night each week and they look forward to spending time with their mom and dad!! Imagine that!! Oh, amongst all of this chaos I forgot to mention that I am starting to go down on my steroids tomorrow...I'll be weinning down for a couple of months. I am a bit nervous so I'll see what happens. Before I forget, because my bad memory is a side effect from my lupus, my friend Susan told me the other day that I looked like I had lost a little weight!!! I was giddy...until I got home and told Cliff...he looked at me like "And you believe that?" Yes, I did until he reacted that way;( Oh well, I'm continuing to exercise and eat healthy every day, so maybe he'll be able to notice soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment