Friday, March 22, 2013

Catch Up

So it's been a couple days since I posted last. I've been tired with my prednisone being taken down...I'm dragging and hurting....but life goes on:) Here's some pictures from our family fun night-we played Twister (even Cliff and I had a good time), and Elefun (Tips favorite and no I didn't get any pictures of us playing this new game, I was to into catching the butterflies), and we also did an Easter egg hunt.






Ella McCray also started softball practice last night..it was 40 degrees so they moved it indoors, but she was still excited and happy, especially since Cliff is helping coach her team:)




I also took a picture of Tip eating chocolate ice cream for the first time!!! He has a lactose intolerance and our small town Kroger just started carrying lactose free chocolate ice cream. As I watched him scarf it down, it occurred to me that this poor 3 year old has NEVER had chocolate ice cream before!!


We also had an Easter Party at Ella McCray's school...and Clifford even showed up after Book Fair was over!!









And today, I need this glass of wine to help with the arthritis pain:) I'm working on putting together some great things for The Lupus Walk in GA on April 27th!! I've started getting t-shirts ready to print and sell and Cliff and I have decided that we are going to start having an annual crawfish boil to raise money for our team "Cissy's Soles" for the Walk for LupUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment