Thursday, March 7, 2013

Feeling OKay

So after my infusion, I'm actually feeling pretty good;) I thought that I was down on the number of pills I take each day...but after Advil or Aleve..I'm still gagging down 16-18 pills a day (this is just one of my three different shifts or meds). But you do what you have to...

On a different note, we had our Children's Classic pictures today with Phil Ramsey!!! I love getting the kids dressed up and they really enjoyed it this year. As a matter of fact, Mr. Phil blows bubbles and they wanted to stay and play after our pictures were done!







And this bad boy just got moved back into the house after 5 YEARS! I've decided that I need to be exercising on a daily basis and I am ready to hit the ground running, literally;) But it does need to find a more convenient spot in our house if it wants to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment