Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life After My Date with Ben

Feeling pretty good today, no joint pain right now. I slept a little yesterday, although it's tough to do with a 3 and 5 year old.

We also had an Easter egg hunt, had an egg fight with confetti eggs (I bought them at Walgreens...and it was well worth the $2.99). I wish a had of bought more because they really loved it! Then we played outside with our cousins and their sweet neighbors. The kids had a ball. Then we attempted dying eggs with shaving cream and food coloring...and for the record-this Pinterest idea did NOT work:) So we redid the eggs the good ole fashioned way! Of course, I didn't get any pictures of our egg-selent activities.

And how could I forget?? I also took the kids to Chuck E Cheese to play after my infusion. This was a treat. They had a blast, and with my coupons we got a pizza, plenty if tokens, and they both got to go in the ticket blaster. They loved it!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment