Monday, January 28, 2013

Boys, Boys, Boys

Good start this morning! Tip woke up at 6:40 ready to play with his new rug that his Doe Doe (my Mom) bought him while I was home. We have two friends over this morning to play and they couldn't be happier. I also have phone calls to make, bills to pay, a house to clean, laundry to put up, and PTO stuff to get in order for tonight's meeting. I volunteered this year to be PTO Vice President and now the Chair for the Silent Auction Committee for our Annual Fundraising event. I hate to think that I can't do things, so I try to constantly prove that I can. Here's to my busy day with NO LUPUS!! It's all in how you look at things!

Here's Tip playing with his new rug and his trucks!


Our friend Aiden who is going to be staying with us during the days!


Our friend Jack who we picked up this morning for our boys play day!

No comments:

Post a Comment