Friday, January 11, 2013

CONTROL

Funny thing...this little word, control. It can make everything seem great, right, or perfect, but when you lose control, it feels like as if the world is falling in. I am a type A personality, and I like to be in control. I was a kindergarten teacher before I was a stay at home mom, and in a class of precious and sweet 4 & 5 year olds, I was the one in control. Now that I am not in control of my body (although I probably never was to begin with), I find my self trying to control other aspects of my life to regain control. I want to be steering this ship. But I have realized its all PERCEPTION. I never had control. I have to trust that God is in control and I just have to hang on for the ride....even if its bumpy.
With GOD everything under control
Hardest thing in my life...is not being in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment