Monday, January 21, 2013

MLK Day

Woke up with  slight malar rash across my face this morning, probably because I finally took Christmas down yesterday! It was a bit of work, and I hauled the tubs across the yard, but I certainly didn't feel exhausted yesterday, so I am a bit surprised to see my rosey cheeks this morning.
It's also MLK Day today, so no school! Coming from a former teacher, holidays like this were always a fond memory because it meant sleeping in and relaxing! Now, I don't get to sleep in, but I do get to play and do arts and crafts all morning with the kiddos, my coffee and pajamas! Here's to a relaxing day!

Snowman artwork



And yes, I think I'm going to try this crockpot recipe today! Sounded perfect for a cold day!! And easy! I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment