Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Coffee Time

I have begun to cherish my coffee. I only started having a daily cup about one year ago....I surely didn't know what I was missing! It is a necessity now, mostly because I'm always tired and exhausted. I also saw on Dr. Oz, that if you have grapefruit juice before your coffee that it will help increase your energy. Something in the grapefruit juice intensifies the effect of the caffeine, which makes sense because I have been on meds that warned against drinking with grapefruit juice!
See this page for other info: dr-oz-edible-dirt-recipe-blue-light-energy-grapefruit-juice-coffee .
So I'm snuggling my 2 year old and drinking coffee while we watch Sesame Street...sometimes I try to slow down and enjoy these moments, because who knows how long I'll be around to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment