Sunday, January 20, 2013

End of the Day

End of the day and.....we had fun with our cousins, and I did not make good on my resolution this year of making a crock pot meal every Sunday..we did instead go out to eat Chinese for our cousin, Charlie Beth's, 9th birthday! I guess that means we wouldn't have gotten to eat it if I'd made it. Note to self....keep frozen chicken on hand always. I did find this great recipe I'm going to make next Sunday!
Crock Pot Spicy Buffalo Ranch Chicken  3 ingredients! One of my favorite crock pot recipes!
Crock Pot Spicy Buffalo Ranch Chicken
Ingredients
3 pounds chicken
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch mix (dry mix)
1 bottle Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce – Hot Buffalo
You could easily use a milder form of Franks Red Hot if you do not want it super spicy.
Directions
Place chicken in the crock pot, pour Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce over the chicken, Sprinkle the Hidden Valley Ranch mix over the top.
Cook on medium for 6 hours
Shred the chicken and enjoy
(recipe found on Tammilee Tips Blog)


Ella McCray and our cousin Hattie

Tip watching Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment