Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Morning After

So it's 1:00 and I just got up. The day after my infusions in always drained. I'm assuming that my body is working hard with my medicine, but nevertheless, I have found that sleeping most if the "morning after" helps me to feel better for the next 4 week period until my next infusion. I'm also sore this morning. I had to have a skin biopsy done yesterday and that left 4 stitches, which I wasn't expecting. My dermatologist said I wouldn't have to worry about infection, but I'm a little anxious having an open wound the day of my infusion that makes me more susceptible to infections, so I'm going to be diligent about caring for the stitches and hope to avoid any problems.
Yesterday was a good day for me. Infusion, check. Biopsy, check. Mexican for supper with my mom and sweet sister, check. Shopping with mom, check. Sofa time with my family, check. It was a pretty good day:)
So, today will be a lazy day. Laying around watching Runaway Bride and then going over to my sister's house for her one year old's birthday with our family. Hope you enjoy a lazy day too! (On another note, my husband seems to be doing fine with both children while I'm here for medical treatment....yeah!)
I did happen to stop by Trader Joes yesterday to stock up on our favorite 2 Buck Chuck!!! Wine for $2, you can't beat it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment