Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Georgia Bound

So....what a day. I'm in GA for my doctor's appointment tomorrow to discuss chemo and then my Benlysta infusion on Friday and a whole day of sleeping on Saturday (my infusions drain my body). Today's been long. Insurance problems that had to be sorted out so that my $4000 prescription and costly treatment can be covered by our new costly Cobra insurance!! Watched a couple toddlers, cleaned the house and left everything in order for my husband to take care of the kids, and drove 6 hours. My energy is running low and my joints couldn't have hurt more on that 6 hours of not being able to stretch out.
I'm extremely anxious about tomorrow, although I know worrying won't change anything. I keep going over the conversation I'm going to have with my dr tomorrow, rehearsing what I need to make sure to tell him.
Long day, and I'm emotionally drained and needy. I wish on days like today that someone else got what I go through.
Well, I'm going to get in the bed and watch a little tv with my mom while I'm home visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment