Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stomach Bug

Here is a pro to having Lupus- our family has the stomach bug:( But because my immune system is hyperactive, it is always working, attacking my body and any other illnesses that I may encounter. I am immune to the stomach bug!! I don't get sick (I'm not including Lupus as being sick). I have not been sick in 5 years! This is going to be short today because I'm caring for my sick husband and 2 year old, and hoping my 4 year old doesn't join them. Thought I'd try to recognize the pros to having a "fatal chronic illness"!!
Stomach Bug Prevention Trick (Every mom should know this!) I will keep this one in my back pocket in case we ever need it.
For "normal people", I just found this natural stomach bug prevention on Pinterest:
Stomach Bug Prevention Trick (Every mom should know this!) Simply have your kids drink a glass or two of 100% grape juice (adults can add 1tsp of apple cider vinegar) it's the acidity in the juice that's supposed to help the bug from settling in your digestive tract.
I'll have to try this next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment