Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Think This Might Be the Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship!

So I've created this blog as an outlet. I have Lupus. I was diagnosed almost 5 years ago and we can't seem to find any medications to stop my immune system, now I'm getting ready to start chemo. I am 31 years old and have a 2 and 4 year old. This blog is my way of voicing how I feel; my frustrations, complaints, triumphs, etc., without feeling like I'm whining. I do NOT want to be a person who uses my disease as an excuse...I'd rather use it as a tool. It is help from others that gets me through each day. I have to rely on others for help with things I can't do anymore. I rely on my husband, my family, my friends, but most of all GOD! My God is great and I know that he'll get me through this and help me to see my purpose on this Earth. It's the US in LupUS that gets me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment