Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Day #2- I'm Too Busy!

So today is day 2 of "My life without Lupus", so to speak. I am going full force. I got the kids up and ready this morning and then, without a shower because there wasn't enough time, I got ready and headed up to Ella McCray's school to help the teachers with their classroom art projects for the PTO Fundraiser on Feb. 9th that I'm heading up!! My friend Kate came along as well with her 2 year old Jack, and she watched the boys while I rotated through the preschool and did all the kids fingerprints!! Feeling good....about my accomplishments. Since then, I've also gone to the grocery store, made PTO phone calls, rescheduled my Benlysta infusion, and completed one of the teacher's (my friend Beth) art project for her class. I painted four plates..

cute so far, but tomorrow we have to add all of her classes' fingerprints to make fruit!! I love arts and crafts, that's part of why I love teaching kindergarten! I will have to admit that I drove through and got fast food for the kids today, which I do not do that often. Now, I am off to take a shower while the kids are napping and then we will be going to a friend's Premier Jewelry Party. They have cute stuff.See there website here!
2013 spring premier designs jewelryEmerald-color of the year for 2013!!Premier Designs JewelryPremier Designs 2013 Spring Collection - Zoology Necklace and Bracelet with Zebra Enhancer. Visit Carolyn Popp Premier Designs Jewelry on Facebook.

After that it's dinner, bath, and bed and then I'll be ready to go tomorrow!!! I'm doing okay "being normal" so far, but I can feel my body yelling SLOW DOWN...it's just going to have to hold on. I'm busy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment